1. This delivery policy regulates the main principles and procedure for delivering items applicable to the e-shop (hereinafter referred to as the e-Shop) of Total Customs UAB, registration address: Akademijos g. 7, LT-08412, Vilnius Lithuania (business address: Akademijos g. 7, LT-08412 Vilnius, Lithuania), Company Reg. No. 304427892, VAT Reg. No. LT100010616910, (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) and to its users (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer or you).
2. Items purchased in the e-Shop will be sent as local or international shipments via Lithuanian Post.
3. After your items have been dispatched, you will be informed of this by e-mail. The e-mail will contain a unique shipment tracking number assigned by the delivering company and other information.
4. The shipment tracking number and other important information will also be displayed in your profile.
5. You can also check the status of your shipments at http://www.post.lt/en/help/parcel-search (in English).
6. On dispatch of the goods or on its transfer to the carrier at the latest, the risk passes to the Buyer. Transport damages must primarily be notified to the responsible freight carrier. Buyer is obliged to check the condition of the parcel upon the arrival and sign the acceptance note only for parcels in good condition with no clear damages. Accepted parcels will not be refunded or exchanged for any damages caused by the freight carrier.
7. Average delivery times are as follows:
7.1. USA 10–15 business days;
7.2. Canada 10–15 business days;
7.3. Europe 5–8 business days;
7.4. Lithuania 1–2 business days.
8. If public holidays occur in the time period your items are delivered, delivery may take 1–2 business days longer than normal. In case of important public holidays such as Christmas and Easter delivery may take 3–4 business days longer than normal.
9. Items may only be accepted/received by the Buyer (individual or legal entity) who placed the order or who is specified in the order.