Return and refund policy
1. This replacement and return policy regulates the main principles and procedure for replacing and returning items applicable to the e-shop (hereinafter referred to as the e-Shop) of Total Customs UAB, registration address: Akademijos g. 7, LT-08412 Vilnius, Lithuania (business address: Akademijos g. 7, LT-08412 Vilnius, Lithuania), Company Reg. No. 304427892, VAT Reg. No. LT100010616910, (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) and to its users (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer or you).
2. The Seller provides the Buyer with 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of items for replacing or returning an item purchased in the e-Shop in accordance with the procedure set herein.
3. If you wish to replace or return an item purchased in the e-Shop, you must complete an item replacement/return application in which the item name, item code, order number, and purchase date must be specified. You can find the item replacement/return application form here: link.
4. On receipt of your completed item replacement/return form, the Seller will, within 48 hours (on business days), send the item return report to the e-mail address that you specified. The report will contain a unique item return code (RMA – return material authorization).
5. You must deliver the item to be replaced or returned to the following address: Total Customs UAB, Akademijos g. 7, LT-08412 Vilnius, Lithuania. You must bear all the costs related to the delivery, except in cases expressly stated in this policy. You must provide the following documents together with the item being replaced/returned:
5.1. A copy of the invoice for the item received from the Seller;
5.2. A printed item return report containing the RMA.
6. If you fail to provide the required documents together with the item, the Seller may refuse to replace the item or to refund the amount paid for it.
7. On receipt of the item being replaced or returned, the Seller will replace it with another item or the Buyer receives refund the amount paid for the item by transferring it to bank account within 5 business days from the date the item returned. If you used your credit card to pay for the item, the amount paid for the item may only be refunded to the same credit card.
8. The following conditions must be satisfied when the Buyer replaces or returns good quality items:
8.1. The item must be in a resalable condition;
8.2. The item may not be damaged;
8.3. The item must have all the component parts that were provided to the Buyer;
8.4. The item has not been mounted or used by the Buyer in any other manner;
8.5. The item may not be damaged at the time it is delivered to the Seller.
9. The Seller agrees to pay the costs of delivery of a replaced or returned item in the following cases:
9.1. If a poor quality item was delivered to the Buyer;
9.2. If the item received by the Buyer does not comply with its description;
9.3. If the item received by the Buyer was damaged in the course of delivery to the Buyer.
10. Should you receive an item in a damaged packing, you must immediately inspect the item, evaluate its condition, and, not later than within 24 hours after the receipt, notify the Seller about any defects identified. If you fail to adhere to the procedure set herein, the Seller may refuse to accept your claims concerning damage caused to the item in the course of delivery.